MORE THAN 1,000
With over 350 popular models to choose from, you can use Remote TestKit to remotely rent a wide variety of Android and iOS smartphones from around the world.
All you need is a computer and an Internet connection. Remote TestKit eliminates the need to buy smartphones for app testing by allowing you to rent the real thing instead.
Remote TestKit helps strengthen your quality assurance practices.
What benefits does Remote TestKit offer?
Minimal test device
Want to avoid wasting money on buying test devices? For the amount it would cost you to buy a single device, Remote TestKit offers you unlimited access to over 350 different models.
Debugging of new and
less common models
Ever needed to debug a device that you don’t have access to? Remote TestKit allows you to test a wide variety of devices, from less common models to the very latest ones.
Want to expand your business globally but worried about the cost? Remote TestKit minimizes app testing costs by providing access to OS versions and devices from Japan, the US and other countries around the world.
Test your app on over 350 devices.
Remote TestKit provides access to over 350 different types
of Android and iOS devices from a wide variety of manufacturers.
Even the very latest models are available within two weeks of their release.
Samsung, Apple, Amazon, LG, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE,
Asus, Motorola, Sony, Sharp, Fujitsu, Kyocera, NEC,
Panasonic, and others.
(4.0 and above)
(2.3 and above)
All the popular models since 2011 are available.
Keep your current development and testing tools.
Remote TestKit provides an environment identical to having the real thing connected to your computer via USB.
- Android Studio
List of key features.
Device operation features.
- Capturing an image of the screen or the device
- Recording screen actions
- Automatically capturing URLs for designated web pages
- Performing automatic operations on multiple devices
- Using the remote control feature
Co-op with tools.
- Android Studio
- ADB Coordination：Virtual adb, DDMS, Eclipse development tool (ADT)
“we carry out simple tests with Remote TestKit when we receive a customer inquiry. Customer inquiries often include a description of steps to reproduce the flaw. We follow these steps to confirm the problem.”
-Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Mr. Daisuke Agata, Technical Director
Get started right away with no initial setup and no initial costs.
All 350 devices available for every plan.
Testing on 1 device
on 2 devices
on 3 devices
- - All of the above flat-rate plans offer full access to all features and devices.
- - A single account can be shared within a team or throughout the entire company.
- - The only difference between the five flat-rate plans is the number of devices on which you can perform simultaneous testing.
- - Additional tickets ($10/h) can be purchased for each of the plans to extend the number of devices on which you can perform simultaneous testing.
- - Payment is by credit card.
More convenient and smarter than ever, Remote TestKit Enterprise allows mix ’n’ match deployments for enterprise.
Design your own testing environment to enhance not only your mobile app verification capabilities, but also your security management. Remote TestKit Enterprise is being quickly adopted by companies in a wide range of fields, from banking and insurance to telecommunications and manufacturing.
We enjoy the support of app developers from around the world.
System Maintenance Notice (11.17.2015)
Service Agreement update
Introducing “Rapid Tester” for basic test automation
Exhibiting “Remote TestKit” Showcase at “E3 Expo”