This Guide is for first-time users of Remote TestKit.
What are the system requirements?
All you need is a computer with internet access.
- windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
- macOS high sierra, mojyave, catalina
- An internet connection able to connect directly over ports 443
How do I use Remote TestKit?
Remote TestKit is provided in a Web Browser version, which operates within a standard browser, and a Client Software version, which can be used in conjunction with most popular developer tools.
Both versions of Remote TestKit are available in all plans.
Which version is best for me?
- If you are new to Remote TestKit, we recommend the Web Browser version.
- If you need access to your favorite developer tools, choose the Client Software version.
Can I use Xcode?
Yes. See How to use 'Xcode Connector' for more information.
The Client Software version supports Xcode and most popular developer tools.
Renting a device
- Can I rent two devices and do a device to device test?
- Can the device be turned on and off?
- Can I use the SD Card?
- Is it possible to make calls?
- Is it possible to measure battery usage?
- How to Rotate Screen
- Is multi-touch operation using pinch-in/pinch-out/etc. possible?
- Audio input/output functions
- Screen capture Function
- Screen recording Function
- Voice and Sound Record Function
- Auto Capture Function
- Inputting data and operating the device using a PC keyboard
- Using a Web browser to open a specified URL