Integration with Eclipse (ADT) / DDMS / adb
* This function is available only in the Client software version, not the Web browser version.
Virtual adb Function (ADT – DDMS – adb)
This function provides a connection environment equivalent to when a device is connected to a computer using USB.
Depending on the adb command bus setting, you can interactwith a device in operation using Eclipse, DDMS or adb.
You can effectively develop and test via integration withEclipse, DDMS, adb
- access logs
- debug remotely
- access a device’s filesystem
- send files to the device
- examine a device’s status
- capture a device’s screen
- Select [Enable Device Functionality -> ADT/DDMS/adb] fromthe menu
- From the file dialog, set the adb command bus
- From then onward, you can enable or disable the ADT/DDMS/adbintegration from the [Enable Device Functionality -> ADT/DDMS/adb]menu.