Screen recording Function
* This function is available only in the Client software version, not the Web browser version.
Screen actions can be recorded. Via the settings, you canchange whether or not the border or touch inputs are included.If the border is not included, just a section will be recorded.If you turn on touch input recording, tap actions will be recordedas though visible.
- To turn border recording/touch input recording on or off,select [File -> Set Recording -> Include window border inrecording], [File -> Recording Settings -> Include touchinput in recording]
- When you select [File -> Start recording] from the menu,you will be asked to set the recording’s filename andsave location, and the recording will begin.
- On the device, start the process to be recorded.
- Choose [File -> End recording] from the menu and the recordingwill end.