Enable/Disable WiFi / Wi-Fi Proxy settings
Functionality to set the device’s wifi connection on/off.The default setting is “on,” but the device canalso be disconnected from the network via the “off” setting.
the Client software version
- From the [Setting -> Wi-Fi] menu, switchthe setting on/off.
the Web browser version
WiFi is on by default. You can switch it off to replicate the “no network connection” status.
- In the WiFi ON/OFF window click the OFF radio button, then close the window to execute.
Wi-Fi Proxy settings
* This function is available only in the Client software version, not the Web browser version.
You can set the proxy settings for Wi-Fi connection.
※ This function is only available for Android devices.
- Go to ‘Settings - Enable WiFi Proxy’ to change the settings (On/Off)
- Please set up the host name, and port number for the Wi-Fi proxy you want to use.