Installing Applications for iOS
You need to sign the UDID to the IPA Files for the installing application for iOS devices.
Prepare an IPA Files by registering the device by the UDID on ‘Devices’ page in iOS Dev Center site
Devices which iOS 9.3 or later can use Automatic Resigning function. Using this function, you can install IPA files without registering the device in iOS Dev Center.
It is possible to specify an IPA Files and install an iOS application following the steps listed below.
* Installed apps are deleted automatically at the end of the rental period.
the Client software version
- Select [Operation -> Install Application] menu item
- Select the IPA Files in the file dialog which appears
- The installation processing dialog will appear, and whencomplete the application will be launched.
the Web browser version
Apps can be installed from locally.
- Click on 'Use Local File'.
- Click on 'Choose File' and locate the required file.
- Installation progress is displayed on screen. The app launches automatically when installation finishes.