Exhibiting “Remote TestKit” Showcase at “E3 Expo”
The E3(Electronic Entertainment Expo) is a trade show around video games and all related products. Industry-leading companies and indie developers from over 100 countries around the world gather at E3 to show off cutting-edge technology and new games.
Since our booth at last year’s Tokyo Game Show was successful, we have decided to make E3 as our first overseas event for the Gaming market/industry. Also, you can check out our device library which includes devices with Android M Developer Preview, the newest Android OS.
Find NTT Resonant ″Remote TestKit″ at Booth 2823 in South Hall, Mobile and Social Game Pavilion, and see how to use the leading mobile cloud ‘Remote TestKit’ to improve the quality, reliability, and overall user experiences of mobile apps and mobile device management in ease.
Date: June 16th, 2015 (Tues.) - June 18th, 2015 (Wed.) (3-DAY Event)
Day 1 (June 16th) 12:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Pacific Time)
Day 2 (June 17th) 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Day 3 (June 18th) 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, California
At NTT Resonant booth, you can see:
• The world fastest screen transfer speed as the Remote Testing service
• Android M Developers Preview devices
• US 8 category ranker deivces on CNET(Updated in May 2015), UK, China, and the latest devices in Japan
• Mobile operation from PC keyboard
• Xcode support for iOS developers to improve efficiency in developing apps, released in this March
Click here for more information: