NTT Group Delivers Convenience, Rich Content, Reliable Services to Support Our Valued Customers.
As one of the world’s largest ICT (information and communications technology) companies, the NTT Group comprises a select group of global technology companies. Our combined global operations generate a total revenue of $112 billion and we employ 240,000 skilled professionals at over 240 data centers in 79 countries worldwide. We work with over 10,000 clients and 80% of the Fortune Global 100 list.
|World’s Largest||IT Services Company|
|Ranked 53rd||Fortune 500, Serving 80% of the Fortune 100|
|Global Presence||240,000 professionals in 79 countries and regions|
|World’s 2nd||largest Data Center and Network operator|
|$3.5B R & D||Research centers in Japan and Silicon Valley|
|$112B||Total Global IT Services revenues|
When the world moves data, NTT delivers. Today we are the world’s largest brand in data hosting, connecting more than 240 centers worldwide, and our wholly owned marine fiber-optic cable network makes up the world’s second largest IP backbone, achieving the scale and reaches to connect global businesses of all shapes and sizes.
NTT Resonant –Providing Internet Services to Help Create a Bright, Exciting Future!
NTT Resonant, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NTT Group. It began operations in 2004 as the member of the NTT Group responsible for providing Internet services.
NTT Communications Corporation (provider of long-distance and international communications services) holds a 66.6% share in NTT Resonant, with the remaining 33.4% being held by mobile communications operator NTT DOCOMO, INC.
Building on its core business operating goo, NTT Resonant has developed an e-commerce site (both PC-based and mobile Internet e-commerce), and has leveraged the company’s know-how and new technologies, developed in collaboration with the NTT Laboratory Group, to provide solutions for corporate customers.
We Take Customers’ Current Needs as the Starting Point, then Use Science and Technology to Create New Ideas that Make People Go “Wow!”
NTT Resonant’s Business Areas
Expanding into Global Markets Building on the know-how and assets we have accumulated in the B2C sector has enabled us to successfully expand into B2B2C, and into global markets. By widening the scope of the data that we handle, and by strengthening the technology and infrastructure that underpins this, we are building up our platform-type services.
NTT Resonant provides a wide range of B2C services, including the leading Internet portal site goo, the e-commerce site for PC and communications devices, “NTT-X Store,” game applications, and other mobile-oriented applications.
- Search technology
- Large-scale smart ICT
- Phone Cloud
- Advertising technology
Internet Services Businesses
- Portal site “goo”
- “NTT-X Store”
- Game applications
- Media solutions business
- Healthcare business
- Disaster prevention/response solutions business
- Developer support business
Cloud-based testing solution for mobile app development—Remote access to actual smart devices in an NTT secure data center reduces costs and improves app quality and productivity
Using Remote TestKit makes it possible to significantly reduce the cost of purchasing and managing devices in order to develop and test mobile apps and the Web sites. Remote TestKit is used for application development and testing across a wide range of industry sectors, from games and e-commerce to finance, insurance, and manufacturing.
|Name||NTT Resonant, Inc.|
|President & CEO||Masahiro Wakai|
|Address||Granpark Tower, 3-4-1 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo
|US Office Address||3240 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304
|Ownership structure||NTT Communications Corporation – 66.6%; NTT DOCOMO, INC. – 33.4%|
|Main business areas||B2C (portal site operation); B2B2C (media solutions, etc.)|
|Number of employees||330 (as of January, 2015)|
Organization chart / Services provided
Remote TestKit is a mobile application testing service, trusted by 7000+ customers.
Our Reliable Partners
SOASTA TouchTest®, NTT DATA Mobile 360, Jamo Solutions M-eux Test, NTT Resonant Technology